Pro 140i News
WilsonPro 140i provides critical in-building cellular signal coverage for first responders via FirstNet. It can be installed as a stand-alone solution or in parallel with an existing WilsonPro system. Covering more first responders than any other cellular network, FirstNet operates nationwide on band 14, giving police, fire, and rescue workers priority access to frequencies for critical communication.
- Safety: Accelerate crisis communication and situational awareness for first responders, enhancing your on-site safety readiness.
- Coverage: Each 140i unit covers up to 100k sq. ft. in a WilsonPro Repeater System or up to 500k sq. ft. when deployed as part of a Zinwave Hybrid DAS.
- Convenience: FirstNet is a cellular network available from AT&T. No fixed, wired connection is required.
- Less Noise: Digital filtering reduces interference when network traffic surges in a crisis.
- Priority and Power: FCC rules give priority to first responders on FirstNet for mobile phones and other mobile devices, including HPUE (high-powered user equipment) which is permitted more power by the FCC.
Parts and Accessories
Customize your solution by adding compatible antennas, cables, and more.
We stand behind our products with an industry-leading warranty.
Sharpen your industry expertise and sales tools with BISCI training.
Quality-Built in the USA and UK
Our products are engineered, assembled, and supported in the USA and UK
From research to design to reviews, our expert team is happy to help.