Boosts 4G LTE up to 35,000 sq. ft.
- Boosts cell phone signal inside a building or large area
- Up to 70 dB Gain
- Expansion kits available
The WilsonPro 1000 is Wilson's flagship cellular amplifier system providing significantly enhanced voice and data coverage, including 4G LTE inside commercial buildings where cell signals may not otherwise penetrate. The result for your...
The WilsonPro 1000 is Wilson's flagship cellular amplifier system providing significantly enhanced voice and data coverage, including 4G LTE inside commercial buildings where cell signals may not otherwise penetrate. The result for your clients are no more dropped calls or lost connections, faster uploads/downloads and a reliable, up to 32x stronger signal. The WilsonPro 1000 delivers maximum FCC-allowed downlink power to provide the largest possible indoor signal coverage.
The WilsonPro 1000 also includes Wilson Electronics’ state-of-the-art XDR (Extra Dynamic Range) technology that prevents signal overload conditions which can, in accordance with FCC regulations, force a booster to reduce power or even shut down.
When the WilsonPro 1000 senses that any incoming cell signal is too strong and threatens to overload the system, XDR automatically reduces signal gain to compensate for this overload condition while maintaining signal coverage throughout the building. In contrast, most competing signal boosters shut down when they reach a maximum incoming signal strength threshold, causing the indoor cell signal to drop out. Both antenna ports are located on the top of the booster unit for easy installation. Like all WilsonPro cellular amplifiers, the WilsonPro 1000 system is universal: it works for all cellular devices, all services including 4G LTE, and all U.S. and Canada cell phone carriers.
Download Spec Sheet
How it Works
- Bidirectional amplifiers (boosters) detect and collect very faint cell signals—much fainter than your phone can detect.
- The boosters amplify faint signals to a useable level.
- The amplifiers broadcast the boosted signal inside a commercial building, allowing them to be picked up by your phone or other cellular device.
- XDR technology: never shuts down, regardless of outside cell signal
- Industry-best +15 dBm maximum downlink power
- Easy rack-mounted installation
- Full color LDC display, indicating gain and power levels of each band
- Compatible with all North America cell networks
- Integrated power supply
- Three-year warranty
> 30,000 sq. ft.
Pro 1000 Specs
|Max Gain||70 dB|
|Power||110 - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 30 W|
|Dimensions||3.75 x 11.5 x 18 in • 1.75 x 19 x 12.5 in|
See what WilsonPro can do for you
FILL OUT THE FORM TO RECEIVE INFORMATION AND UPDATES