Triple Antenna Expansion Kit (50 Ohm)
Low-Profile Dome Antenna w/ Reflector
Dual Antenna Expansion Kit (50 Ohm)
Single Antenna Expansion Kit (50 Ohm)
4G Dome Antenna (50 Ohm)
Low-Profile Dome Antenna
Indoor Wall Mount Antenna 50 Ohm 617-2700 MHz
Wall Mount Panel Antenna (50 Ohm)
Home Inside Antenna (50 Ohm)
Boost Your Signal with Confidence
Experience the power of enhanced connectivity with WilsonPro indoor antennas for cellular repeater systems.
Our in-building antennas are carefully engineered to provide strong signal enhancement that businesses can rely on. Discover why more than 1,000 companies have relied on WilsonPro:
- Superior Signal Boost: WilsonPro indoor antennas are designed to deliver an unparalleled signal boost. With our antennas, you can expect stronger, more reliable cellular signals, ensuring smooth communication and data transmission across your enterprise.
- Wide Compatibility: Our in-building antennas aren't just powerful—they're versatile. WilsonPro indoor antennas are compatible with a broad range of devices and frequencies, making them a flexible solution for a variety of connectivity needs.
- Easy Installation: We believe in making things simple for our customers. That's why WilsonPro indoor cellular antennas are designed for easy installation, with minimal setup time and seamless integration into your existing infrastructure.
- Reliability and Durability: Built to last, WilsonPro indoor antennas for cell boosters offer consistent performance, even in challenging conditions. You can count on our antennas for reliable signal enhancement, day in and day out.
- Professional Support: At WilsonPro, we're here to support you every step of the way. From pre-sales consultation to post-purchase technical support, our dedicated team is always ready to assist.
- Improved Business Operations: Better connectivity means better business operations. With improved signal strength from WilsonPro in-building antennas, you can enhance employee productivity, improve customer satisfaction, and drive your business forward.
Count On WilsonPro
The WilsonPro reliable support team goes above and beyond to find the best solution for every client, every time.
Carriers' Preferred Choice
When carrier networks need strengthened signal for their customers, they turn to the experts at WilsonPro.Learn More >
The 5-Year Guarantee
We back up every product we make with an included manufacturer's warranty and money-back guarantee.Learn More >
Superior Customer Support
From sales to reviews, our US team of experts are happy to help you through every step of the process.Learn More >
Frequently Asked Questions about Indoor Cellular Antennas
Can a TV antenna be used to boost cell phone signal?
No, a TV antenna is not designed to boost cell phone signal. TV antennas and cell phone signals operate on different frequencies, so they are not interchangeable. If you're interested in improving cellular signal, especially in indoor environments, you should consider using an indoor cellular antenna.
Is a WiFi antenna the same as a cellular antenna?
No, a WiFi antenna and a cellular antenna are not the same. While both are designed to receive and transmit signals, they operate on different frequencies and serve different purposes. WiFi antennas are used for local network connections, while in-building cellular antennas are used for mobile and indoor cellular connections.
How does an indoor cellular antenna work?
An in-building antenna works by capturing the outdoor cell signal, amplifying it, and then redistributing it indoors. This process improves the strength and quality of the cell signal inside a building, enhancing cellular connectivity.
What types of buildings can benefit from an in-building cellular antenna?
Any building with poor indoor cell signal can benefit from an in-building antenna. This includes large commercial buildings, office towers, warehouses, hospitals, schools, and government facilities.
How is an in-building antenna installed?
An in-building antenna is typically installed by mounting it in a location where it can best capture the outdoor cell signal. This is often on the roof or an exterior wall. The indoor antenna is then connected to an amplifier inside the building, which boosts the signal and redistributes it indoors.
Can an in-building cellular antenna support multiple carriers and frequencies?
Yes, many indoor cellular antennas are designed to support multiple carriers and a range of frequencies. This allows them to improve cell signal for devices operating on different networks and frequencies. However, specific capabilities can vary depending on the model of the antenna.
When is it best to use a dome antenna in a repeater system install?
Dome antennas are ideal for drop ceilings and ceiling mount installs. They transmit and receive signal in a 360-degree pattern. Dome antennas are typically not recommended for installations over 15 feet high.
When is it best to use a panel antenna in a repeater system install?
Panel antennas are ideal for wall mounts or hiding above a ceiling.They transmit and receive signal in a 70-degree beam width in the horizontal and vertical planes.
Can you use multiple indoor cellular antennas to maximize in-building coverage?
Yes. With an adequate signal, a WilsonPro repeater can support multiple broadcast antennas. The number of antennas a system will support will vary based on incoming signal and how much coverage is needed from each antenna.
Can you divide cellular signal between multiple in-building antennas?
Yes. Splitters and taps work to divide signal between broadcast antennas.